Why choose a Buckeye Ridge Puppy?
1. Raised in Homes, Not in Kennels. To ensure the best life for every dog in our program we keep a very limited number of dogs in our house because they are our "fur children" and we want to be sure they receive the attention that they need, and every dog deserves. Therefore we utilize guardian homes to expand our breeding program. Guardian dogs live their life with a forever family but come back to visit for their "honeymoon" or to have puppies. Once they have finished their breeding career, we have them spayed or neutered and then they go about their amazing lives with their guardian family.
2. Genetically Superior Puppies. We have the highest standards for raising exceptionally healthy puppies. All of our breeding dogs are tested through Embark to ensure only the highest quality genetics are passed on to our puppies. It is an investment that every breeder should make as you cannot better the breed or raise exceptional puppies without doing so.
3. ENS. Buckeye Ridge utilizes the U.S. Military’s “Super Dog” program to give our puppies a superior advantage, thus improving cardiovascular performance, with stronger heartbeats, stronger adrenal glands, more tolerance to stress, and greater resistance to disease. This early neurological stimulation involves a set of six exercises implemented, beginning at three days of age, designed to stimulate the neurological system.
4. Longevity of Breeding Program. While many of our competitors are just getting started in this business, we have been around a long time. We began breeding Australian Labradoodles in 2003 and added Bernedoodles in 2013. That speaks volumes about our success.
5. Commitment to Continuing Education. We are constantly striving to increase our knowledge about the breeding industry. One of the ways we do this is by attending annual Breeder’s Conferences. It is during these conferences we learn about the latest research in our field, from the nation’s leading reproductive veterinarians.
6. Volhard Puppy Assessment. The puppy aptitude test was created by Joachim and Wendy Volhard as a way to test behavioral tendencies and predict what a puppy will be like as an adult. During the test, various exercises are done with the puppy to determine how well the puppy connects to people and whether he’s independent or dependent on others, as well as his willingness to follow, and to determine if the puppy is dominant or submissive. Buckeye Ridge has litters assessed at seven weeks of age.
7. Lifetime Support. At Buckeye Ridge, we pride ourselves on always being there for our customers. We do this by providing a lifetime of support for our customers and their puppies. We are only a phone call away, whether it is a question about training or caring for their new puppy, or a concern they might have years down the road.
8. Two-Year Health Guarantee. We stand behind our puppies by offering one of the longest health guarantees of any breeding program. We can do this because we have the utmost confidence in the quality of the dogs we are producing.
9. Training. We have teamed up with Baxter and Bella's Puppy Prep Program to provide our customers with some amazing knowledge so they can go live life with their dog in a safe, sane, and civilized way.