Paul Jewell 740-856-7068 (Sales)
Angie Jewell 740-297-9310 (Customer Service)
Ty Jewell (Social Media)
Are you curious as to what generation our pups are? Take a peek at the information below to learn more! If you're interested in checking out our litters click on the tabs below to see who has a current litter on the ground and who has one coming up!
Talking 'bout my generation!
Bernedoodles that we raise can be broken down into the following
generations or crossbreeds:
• First Generations, abbreviated to F1, are half purebred AKC Bernese Mountain Dog and half purebred AKC poodle.
• An F1b is a cross between an F1 Bernedoodle and a purebred AKC poodle. The result is a quarter Bernese and 75% poodle making them the most allergy-friendly
• A Teddy Bear Bernedoodle is breeding a Bernedoodle to a Bernedoodle. Another term, multigeneration Bernedoodle
• Australian Bernedoodles are half purebred AKC Bernese Mountain Dog and half Australian Labradoodles
• F1 Bernedoodle: 50% Poodle & 50% Bernese Mountain Dog
• F1B Bernedoodle: 75% Poodle & 25% Bernese Mountain Dog
• F1BB Bernedoodle: 87.5% Poodle & 12.5% Bernese Mountain Dog
• F2 Bernedoodle: 50% Poodle & 50% Bernese Mountain Dog
• F2B Bernedoodle: 62.5% Poodle & 37.5% Bernese Mountain Dog
• F2BB Bernedoodle: 81.25% Poodle & 18.75% Bernese Mountain Dog
• F3 Bernedoodle or Multi-generation Bernedoodle: Several generations of Bernedoodle breeding typically backcross breeding to the Standard Poodle.